Waiting, again

Most of the inspectors and such have been through the house and I have quotes for what things will cost, assuming of course that no more things are discovered while the work is being done….

Now, I need to see how the house appraises, find out what work the sellers are willing to do and then go from there. Hopefully, this will all be known by the end of the month, but likely it will roll in to September.

I really do hope this works and am more and more invested, but I do need to be willing to walk away if it looks like it will just be a money pit.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: