Shake, Rattle and Roll

20120907-145901.jpg

While filling out a myriad of escrow papers I had to figure insurance for our future house and decide if I wanted earthquake insurance or not. Such a hard decision. If I don’t get it then I am certain we will have a major tremor. If I do then my monthly rate more than doubles, but it is still reasonable. At least for now, I am choosing to keep SoCal safe and am getting the earthquake insurance…oi…something I’d be happy to never ever use.

UPDATE: After talking to some friends whom I trust and thinking about it some I decided against earthquake insurance until I have more equity in the property.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: