Yet another delay

Well so much for things going smoothly today. Just got an email from realtor, that sellers realtor canceled tomorrow’s reinspection. Apparently seller stated foundation work still not done will call appraiser with update on Monday. If this gets drawn out much more ill have to put our stuff in storage and find a sublet…..So So frustrated, but if the works not done there is no point in an inspection….. I really hope the inspection can happen early next week, for now just more waiting and stressing.

Regardless, I’m starting to pack on Sunday. That should be a good concrete project and will perhaps make me feel better, perhaps.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: